Thank you for your interest in Millennium Academy.
- Try a FREE TRIAL LESSON with us!
- Watch your FREE VIDEOS on each page
- Learn about the many Benefits of Training
- Customize your own program after attending the Orientation
- Come in to check out our Facilities and Meet the Master Director
- Call (816) 505-9500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seats
Family, Friends, Fitness and Fun.
We offer the following disciplines, but what we are really teaching our students is: Respect, Focus, Self-Control, Self-Confidence, Self-Defense. Enjoy better Physical Fitness, Mental Awareness, Emotional Empowerment and more…
- Kukkiwon Taekwondo: Fitness, Sport, largest martial art in the world
- Hapkido, Judo, Aikijujitsu: Self-Defense, Gymnastics, wrestling/grappling
- Kumdo, Sword (ages 11+): Improve focus, safe training in Korean sword arts
- NinjaFit (ages 15+): Adult class blending Kickboxing, Core (Pilates) and Yoga in one class!
We are currently enrolling new members for the next session!
All new members need to attend the Official Orientation before attending their first class. Orientations are Saturdays only.
- Ninja Class (ages 4 to 7) is at 11:00 am
- Family Class (ages 8+) is at 12:00 pm
- Executive Class (ages 45+) is on Thursdays (in class) at 4:00 pm
- Adult Class (ages 13+) is on Tuesday or Thursdays (in class) at 8:00 pm